10 Responses To This Post
Subsribes to this topic Comment RSS or TrackBack URL
mygif_alt
fitedoc Says, in 11-7-2012 at 15:49:00 from 70.183.218.210    

I love it Kampman says Condit is gonna be aggressive…..and KO GSP with leg kicks lol

mygif
Dave-O Says, in 11-7-2012 at 17:45:12 from 76.77.227.103    

GSP will win by boring Condit into submission

mygif_alt
Ozinator Says, in 11-7-2012 at 23:33:33 from 24.150.11.142    

Mendes says it’s a good time to take GSP because he’s coming off a loss??? lol

mygif
pillowhands Says, in 11-8-2012 at 01:01:05 from 198.84.160.221    

G eorges
S afe
P ierre

Another 5 rounds of dry humpin. Carlos will need an abortion by the end of this one.

Diaz will get the belt anyways no matter whos holdin it now.

mygif_alt
Tempted Says, in 11-8-2012 at 05:42:51 from 74.160.0.24    

I’ve got a little on Condit but I’m 100% honest when I say that I am not watching this fight. I only put it on Condit because of the odds. This fight is going to suck and Dana is going to have another Maynard vs Guida post fight press conference. Those who are tricked into paying for this watered down crap will be watching Condit and GSP battle for a spot on Dancing With The Stars.

mygif
TheGMan Says, in 11-8-2012 at 13:52:57 from 38.98.76.1    

There is a lot of potential for this fight sucking, but I’m hoping that Condit playing it safer with Diaz was just to get to GSP and then really open up. GSP said in the conference call that he has listened to the critics and he seems more likely to go for the kill and try to end fights. So hopefully it will be exciting. I think GSP has a 90% chance of winning this fight. The 10% is Condit landing a big strike.

mygif_alt
anderson cheats Says, in 11-8-2012 at 17:23:18 from 99.102.116.124    

Wow, lot’s of G.S.P haters, I have Great respect for Both fighters,too bad one of them has to lose.

mygif
Drew Says, in 11-8-2012 at 17:51:10 from 50.70.46.5    

My prediction is it will look a lot like the first Silva-Sonnen fight. GSP will mix in striking and takedowns and win the rounds, but Condit might catch him with something in the later rounds and finish him.

mygif_alt
Meat Drapes Says, in 11-8-2012 at 20:11:26 from 72.34.128.250    

I like both fighters, GSP is the best 170 pounder of all time but I think Condit may get the win.

mygif
Dave Says, in 11-9-2012 at 03:49:48 from 198.84.186.99    

I can’t see condit winning, unless he somehow hits GSP with a shot and GSP gets a bad cut and they stop the fight, other wise its hard believe condit winning. but again its fight who knows any thing could happen. plus GSP has been out with that surgery for so long he might have some ring rust!

Leave A Reply - ALL CAPS=DELETE

 Username (*required)

 Email Address (*private)

 Website (*optional)

Inform me when someone post new message here

Please Note: Comments Moderation maybe active so there is no need to resubmit your comment