Leonardo Santos refused to fly in from Paris, and was replaced by Diego vital. Before stepping on the scales, Paul Daley announced to the crowd that both the regular and back up saunas had failed before he had a chance to use them, hence he, and other fighters on the card have failed to make weight. He proceeded to weight in 6lbs over the welterweight limit of 170lbs.
BAMMA 7 Full Fight Card
- [Middleweight]: Jim Wallhead (180lbs) vs Frank Trigg (185.5lbs)
- [Welterweight]: Jorden Radev (170lbs) vs Paul Daley (176lbs*) – Daley missed weight on first attempt.
- [Lonsdale British Middleweight Title]: Carl Noon (185.5lbs*) vs Jack Marshman (185.5lbs* ) – Both fighters missed weight on first attempt.
- [Lightweight]: Jason Ball (155.5lbs) vs Andre Winner (155.5lbs)
- [World Lightweight Championship]: Diego Vital (157.5*) – Vital missed weight on first attempt vs Rob Sinclair (154.5lbs)
- [Lightweight]: Dale Hardiman (156lbs) vs Scott Jansen (157lbs*) – Jansen missed weight on first attempt.
- [Lightweight]: Chris Fishgold (155lbs) vs Jeremy Petley (155lbs)
- [Lightweight]: Danny Compton (156lbs**) vs Pindi Madahar (155.2lbs)
- [Welterweight]: Robert Devanne (184.5) vs Eugene Fadiora (182lbs )
- [Welterweight]: Lee Taylor (170.5lbs) vs Tom Breese (170lbs )
- [Welterweight]: Shah Hussain (170lbs) vs Dean Amasinger (171lbs**) – Amasinger made weight on second attempt.
- [Light Heavyweight]: Robert Krecicki (205lbs) vs Fraser Opie (205lbs)
- [Bantamweight]: Erik Perez (140.5lbs) vs James Brum (140lbs)
*Fighters missed weight on first attempt, have an additional TWO hours to make weight.
**Danny Compton missed weight on first attempt but weighed in at 156lbs on second attempt.
**Dean Amasinger missed weight on first attempt but weighed in at 171lbs on second attempt.
The entire Bamma 7 event will be streamed live and free on Facebook. Just click “Like” on BAMMA’s Facebook page and tune in at 2:15 p.m. ET for the preliminary card and at 4 p.m ET for the main.